We're now offering takeaway, call or message us on FacebookFind out more
WHY OUR PUB IS GREAT
The Old Crown has the warm atmosphere that you want from your local pub. Our friendly staff will make sure you have a fun time, whether that be for a pint with your mates, or an evening meal out.
If you’re looking for a new drink, then the Old Crown is the perfect choice. We have a wide range of guest ales on offer for all the beer connoisseurs out there. Alternatively, enjoy the classic beers that we offer, or treat yourself to some wine, cider or soft drinks.
Or perhaps a bite to eat is what you’re after? Our menu has plenty that you can enjoy. Pastas, steaks and some great vegetarian options – something for everyone!
Our outdoor areas, including a beer garden and large field, can be enjoyed by anyone. The field can also even be hired for weddings and other events.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
When it comes to tasty food for all to enjoy we've got you covered!
We offer seasonal menus with vibrant, refreshing summer salads to enjoy on hot summer’s days, or comforting, warm dishes to keep out the cold weather.
Regular favourites such as burgers, steaks and fish and chips are available all year round. For the kids, our ‘Little Monsters’ menu has plenty on offer to tempt even the fussiest of young eaters.
If you enjoy a roast at the weekend, check out our Sunday lunch menu with a choice of meats with roast potatoes and all the trimmings. For those who like their food a bit spicy, our regular curry nights every week are a must.
Special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Mothers’ Day are all well catered for, with dedicated menus designed for each.
Contact our friendly team of staff who will be happy to tell you about what’s on offer and to book your table.View our Menus